[c-nsp] WARNING: Netflow Data Export & Hardware assisted NAT not supported on 76xx/65xx on the same interface

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Mon Aug 29 13:31:35 EDT 2011

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011, Simon Leinen wrote:

> In short: Never assume that two features work together until you tried
> it in the lab or got credible evidence from somewhere that they do.

I'll add here that just because you configured it in the lab (and didn't
get any errors from the CLI), don't assume it works until you've actually
tested it and verified the functionality.  When we first eval'd the
3550-48 switch, "ip verify unicast reverse-path" was accepted into the
interface config for layer 3 interfaces...but it didn't actually do what
you'd assume it would do [it didn't actually do anything].