[c-nsp] Router/switch recommendations for colocation

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Mon Jan 31 13:28:39 EST 2011

Not peer via IPv6?  Really?  And, given what we have experienced with the v4 routing table bloat, I can't imagine that moving to v6 will change operators' tendencies to deaggregate.  It just means we have more space to do it.    If you check the v6 table today, you will already see lots of more-specific announcements, /64's (depending on your provider), etc. that shouldn't be there.  I haven't heard anyone say that v6 was going to help the DFZ keep from expanding.  Quite the contrary.

Mike