[c-nsp] NAT over Two different providers

jacob miller mmzinyi at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 09:59:29 EDT 2011

Hi,

Am having the following scenario which I need assistance in solving.

I have two Internet service providers each of which has provided a /29 set of public IP addresses.

I would like to use Link A (ISP A) as the main link and Link B (ISP B) as my back up.

I would like to do this automatically such that users on the LAN do not detect that one link is down.

My LAN is on Private IP address range is beign NATed on the ISP's.

Regards,
Jacob Miller