[c-nsp] VSS NAT ?

Renelson Panosky panocisco77 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 09:16:41 EDT 2011

I am trying to set up a network using VSS and NAT in the same box  but i am
having a lot of problem making NAT inside working with VSS.  I contacted
Cisco and they worked on it for several hours and they could not make it
work either they say it's some kind of coding error they will try to
research and get to me.  We are doing HSRP for the mean time but the problem
with HSRP is that it's not really working for this set up becuase we have
DHCP set in one of the box and we can't run DHCP in both box at the same
time.  So if anybody is Running VSS and NAT please let me know how the set
up.  I would greatly appreciate if you can send me a copy of your config
minus any personal info.

Panocisco