[c-nsp] ASA vs. ASR for large Wireless NAT deployment ?

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Mon Nov 28 03:49:21 EST 2011

On Tuesday, November 22, 2011 05:55:09 PM Gert Doering
wrote:

> Can you give some more details on that?  You really have
> IPv6-only customers?

Not yet :-). Only test subjects, today.

We're anticipating this scenario when we serve up our final
v4 address to customers. Projection is about 2 - 3 years
from now based on customer growth, but we've already
implemented and tested NAT64 on the ASR1006, and are
developing it internally + with Cisco as needed.

Cheers,

Mark.