[c-nsp] ASA vs. ASR for large Wireless NAT deployment ?

P C pc50000 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:29:41 EST 2011

I think t-mobile is running public customer trials with IPV6-only
customers and NAT64.  You can sign up here:
http://www.personal.psu.edu/dvm105/blogs/ipv6/2010/07/t-mobile-ipv6-open-trial.html

(google cache link to more details since google groups is throwing 500
errors right now when accessed directly):
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lgY-FtmTVd0J:groups.google.com/group/tmoipv6beta/web/t-mobiles-technical-architecture+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us