[c-nsp] Bridging T1s together on PA-MC-T3

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Sep 13 11:54:39 EDT 2011

	What you are describing sounds like you want to place the two
interfaces either

	1) in a VRF so they can only talk to each other
	2) in a locally terminated *oMPLS/xconnect situation.

	You are likely to do best with the VRF as it's more likely to be
supported in what you are doing, but requires you to play a 'higher level'
role in the network.  The final choice would be to just get the carrier
to x-connect the two circuits together, or use a series of external M13's
to do it yourself.

	- Jared