[c-nsp] 15.2(2)S issues on 7600/SUP720

Jeff Kell jeff-kell at utc.edu
Wed Apr 25 15:26:07 EDT 2012

I've seen this on stacked 3750s when doing "anything" related to configurations, it
would hang up hard enough to timeout EIGRP hellos from neighbors (and vice versa)
causing general havoc everywhere.

The workaround was to include "parser config cache interface".

During the "hangs" if you could get another CLI session up the show proc cpu sort list
would show the stack configuration replication process eating up the resources.  That
wouldn't really apply to 6500/7600 but just in case, thought I'd throw that one in there
(it's a harmless configuration addition as far as I'm aware).

Jeff