[c-nsp] me3600 svi's not showing in and out bit counts that i see on corresponding phy int

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Wed Aug 8 16:51:26 EDT 2012

It seems to be an architecture thing - this has been the case across all
of the code drops on this platform so far to date.  I suspect only
process switched data is counted in those interfaces.

You'll need to poll EFP's on these switches instead of VLAN interfaces
for measuring data flows - those are per-service+per-port and the SNMP
counters on those do get populated.  And if you're not yet using EFP's
then you're probably not using these switches to their full potential :-)

Reuben