[c-nsp] UCS blade internal vlan fixed range ??

Tóth András diosbejgli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:38:08 EST 2012

Hi Jeffrey,

You can use vlan 4048 and 4049 as described on the links below but the
other vlans are reserved and their allocation cannot be changed.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2148709

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/unified_computing/ucs/sw/gui/config/guide/2.0/b_UCSM_GUI_Configuration_Guide_2_0_chapter_010000.html

Best regards,
Andras