[c-nsp] IPv6 weirdness

Tóth András diosbejgli at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 16:14:31 EST 2012

The first case shows /64 while the second is /128 as John pointed out as
well. Perhaps the Vlan interface (SVI) was in down state, therefore the
router did not have the /128 receive entry and the address was covered by a
"backup" /64 static route instead.

Did you do a 'sh int vlan x" before doing a shut/no shut? Anything in the
logs?

Best regards,
Andras