[c-nsp] ASR9K MPLS basics

Ghassan.khalil ghassan.khalil at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 17:36:20 EST 2012

Hi Nick,
And thanks fir the feedback.
Regarding you last question I share you the same question to my .... Managers . This is what you get when someone takes a decision of bringing a new platform without considering the budget and time for training and implementation , just because he wants to say that he has the latest and strongest devices.

Thank you again,
Ghassan