[c-nsp] Problem w/ ASR1001

Garry gkg at gmx.de
Mon Jul 16 12:12:45 EDT 2012

On 16.07.2012 13:54, chris stand wrote:
> Just to rule 100% power issues out - do you have these on any sort of UPS ?
> perhaps one with monitoring capabilities.

No, they are on a two separate circuits provided by the housing which
both are UPS/generator buffered (separate modules, too). As I said
though, the second 1001 is also on the same circuits, so it ought to
display at least similar problems ...
Also, if it's a general problem on the feed, shouldn't all output
voltages have the problems at the same time, and not on one output
voltage for some time, while all the others are fine, then on a
different for a while, with again all other voltages OK?

Weird ...

Tnx, -garry