[c-nsp] Problem w/ ASR1001

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Mon Jul 16 22:36:13 EDT 2012

Intermittent low power (brown out) can give very odd behavior.
An on-line/inline UPS would filter these out while an off-line/standby UPS may not catch the issues.
Due to slight differences in the actual ratings of the various components (+-10% usual on capacitors)
one device may have issues while another does not.  This may not be the case
but it is at least worth investigating.

LR Mack McBride
Network Architect