[c-nsp] Small, Low Power Cisco Router Recommendation

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Fri Jul 20 09:06:43 EDT 2012

I've been reasonably happy with the RB750(G|GL|).  The configuration
language is not a Cisco knock-off, but you'll figure it out easily enough.

Sure I have a laundry list of bugs and complaints, but that's the case
for the big name guys as well, and it's easy to exceed expectations
when one is paying only $39 to $59 apiece for 'em.

-r