[c-nsp] Nexus 7000 and 6.x

N. Max Pierson nmaxpierson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 23:59:28 EDT 2012

Thanks for the feedback Ryan. That's pretty much what i've been hearing
from everyone else as well. I'm in San Diego this week and have already
talked to a few Cisco folks and i'm told 5.2 is frozen as far as new
features. Just maintenance releases from here on out. So it looks like i'll
have to position something in place of what we were going to use a second
vDC as a route aggregation block. I think I have some boxes that will work
just fine, however I really didn't want to use any more rack space than has
already been allocated. I believe I have enough ports on a pair of 1006's
to get the job done until we actually get F modules and have a need to go
to 6.x

Thanks for all of the responses!
--
max