[c-nsp] IPv6 Etherchannel Workaround for 7600 15.2 (Configuration Concerns)

Xu Hu jstuxuhu0816 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 00:09:10 EDT 2012

Hi Experts,

Since IPv6 Etherchannel cannot support for Cisco IOS so far, one of the
solution is using the GRE tunnel sending traffic through port-channel,
hence using the bandwidth.
My IPv6 new deployment is dual-stack, since my IPv4 Etherchannel have many
sub-interface configuration and also the EVC configuration (Using ES+ line
card for Port-channel), now i am wondering how to configure such parts when
IPv6 is deploying.
Using sub-interface under Tunnel?

For the IPv6 Etherchannel workaround, can check below website from Cisco
community:
https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-24915

Will appreciate for any comments about this.

Best regards,
Hu Xu