[c-nsp] IPv6 Etherchannel Workaround for 7600 15.2 (Configuration Concerns)

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Wed Jun 27 00:32:44 EDT 2012

Xu Hu,

I am not sure which restriction you are mentioning here... I am not aware of such a restriction...

Could you explain a bit better your setup?
I guess your ES+ is facing your customers with EVCs (UNI), and not sure what you have on the core facing side.

Maybe if you share some of the configuration showing the relevant piece, and explain where you want to have IPv6 enabled, I could try and help...

Arie