[c-nsp] IPv6 Etherchannel Workaround for 7600 15.2 (Configuration Concerns)

Xu Hu jstuxuhu0816 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 00:45:00 EDT 2012

Hi Arie,
Thanks for your quick response, below is part of my configuration for IPv4.

interface Port-channel1
 no ip address
 no ip redirects
 no ip proxy-arp
 service instance 1292 ethernet
  encapsulation dot1q 1292
  rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric
  bridge-domain 1292

interface Vlan1292
 ip address 10.252.99.67 255.255.255.240
 no ip redirects
 no ip proxy-arp
 standby 2 ip 10.252.99.65
 standby 2 preempt
 standby 2 track 1 decrement 20

For this part, perhaps i need to explain. Usually the EVC is configured
faced the customer side, but my customer also configure between the core
router for HSRP heartbeat.
If IPv6 cannot support EtherChannel, how i transform such configuration?
Can help to recommend?

interface Port-channel1.1603
 encapsulation dot1Q 1603
 ip vrf forwarding AAAA
 ip address 10.254.9.10 255.255.255.252
 no ip redirects
 no ip proxy-arp
 ip ospf hello-interval 1
 ip ospf priority 255
 ip ospf retransmit-interval 3
!
This part is for the sub-interface under EtherChannel, i am wondering in
the IPv6 situation should i configure the sub-interface under Tunnel?

Will appreciate for your help.

Best Regards,
Hu Xu