[c-nsp] Cisco 6500/Sup32 Sub-interface MTU Issue

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Mon Mar 19 08:38:10 EDT 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 11:59:52AM -0000, James Baker wrote:
> You should be able to set the MTU on the xconnect if you have "Per
> Subinterface MTU for Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS)" feature in your IOS,

Oh, cool!  This is great to know.

FTR, Feature Navigator claims this has been added to 12.2SRC, 12.2SB
and 15.0S/15.1S/15.2S.

Which means, of course, that I all of a sudden don't find it cool
anymore, as it isn't available in any IOS that would run on my 6500s.

Thankyouohsoverymuch, Cisco-BU-Infighting-Bullshitting.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de