[c-nsp] Lot of input errors on a NPE-G1 interface

Matlock, Kenneth L MatlockK at exempla.org
Thu May 24 08:37:44 EDT 2012

Ha! So that 1 port can do line rate to..... the CPU? :)

And I can see getting that linerate out of the box. It's things like QoS and Netflow that really have to involve the CPU much more than simple packet forwarding.

Once you get most of those services established (such as ISIS) there's really not much for the CPU to do to maintain the table.

Ken