[c-nsp] QinQ question

CiscoNSP_list CiscoNSP_list cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 00:58:53 EST 2012

> That's right, using QinQ the provider will tag all frames (customer's
> various VLAN ID frames) using the same VLAN ID at all edges.

Thanks Iftikhar - The provider also offers a service where we do the QinQ(we control all client(tails) vlans)....would we configure the Agg port connecting to the provider as QinQ, or would this remain a trunk and we would have a QinQ port "behind" this....and then on customer site, we would need to install a switch with QinQ port facing CE WAN(And customer would tag vlans), and we would have a trunk allowing that vlan to providers NTU?
Cheers.