[c-nsp] Sup720 hanging after rommon starts loading IOS

Paul paul at gtcomm.net
Wed Apr 24 16:31:10 EDT 2013

For compact flash cards you need to put them in a PC, and remove the
partition table (or format it FAT16).
Once the partition table is completely removed , format it in your
supervisor and it will work every time.
The issue is that most flash cards come with the partition table already
created and already formatted.