[c-nsp] SPA-1X10GE-WL-V2 vs SPA-1X10GE-L-V2

Lee Starnes lee.t.starnes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 01:53:03 EDT 2013

Hi Ed,

So there should be no issue if they are used for what we do other than they
cost more? We may have some SONET applications in the near future, so if I
wanted to standardize on one card, this should work both ways? This was my
understanding based on what I read, but I don't want to assume that things
not clearly stated were there. Our main use being etherchannel stuff.

-Lee