[c-nsp] C6500 IPv6 redistribute with route-map?

Patrick M. Hausen hausen at punkt.de
Tue Dec 10 09:22:01 EST 2013

Hi, all,

Am 10.12.2013 um 14:10 schrieb Mark Tinka <mark.tinka at seacom.mu>:
> On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:31:55 AM Patrick M. Hausen
> wrote:
>> And OTOH again - why would I not want to carry < 100 LSAs
>> in my IGP?
>
> Because you should always assume you will grow. Having to
> re-design the network in the future (or worse, leaving that
> to someone else) should be avoid whenever possible.

I do have the knowledge and capacity to implement iBGP as my IGP
*now*, except for the route reflectors suggested. Would you recommend
that approach? I.e. going without the route reflectors and the communities
first? It’s only 4-5 machines in total, after all, all Cisco. And no customers
with BGP currently.

Thanks
Patrick
--
punkt.de GmbH * Kaiserallee 13a * 76133 Karlsruhe
Tel. 0721 9109 0 * Fax 0721 9109 100