[c-nsp] C6500 IPv6 redistribute with route-map?

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Wed Dec 11 15:57:48 EST 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 10:52:54PM +0200, Mark Tinka wrote:
> But, I'm yet to find a network that doesn't have aspirations
> of growing (and many of the ones I've seen actually do).

Not unusal to see such thing over here.  Both Patrick and I run
"mostly datacenter style" ISPs today, with not much change happening
on the number of "router" nodes deployed.

We grow, but we grow in power consumption, air condition challenges,
layer2 nastiness, and such :-) - but the number of core nodes only
grows if we add another datacenter, which is a very rare event.

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de