[c-nsp] MPLS/VPN Loadbalancing with 2 CPE routers

Nicolas KARP liste at karp.fr
Sat Dec 21 09:01:01 EST 2013

Oliver, forget what I said... I've read "will prefer" instead of "will
never prefer" :-(

It's good to know that another provider is using this kind of architecture.
It's not something we want to use for all our customers but this specific
customer has some constraints which require to loadbalance their traffic.

I guess we could also use OSPF and have the same cost for the path CE1 -->
PE1 and the second path CE1 --> CE2 --> PE2. What would be the best in this
case ? eBGP multihop or OSPF with costs ?

Thanks again.

# - -   Nicolas KARP
# - -   Network and Security Engineer
# - -    Email : liste at karp.fr <nicolas at karp.fr>