[c-nsp] Cisco 6509 LACP

Calin Chiorean rain.echo at secdisk.net
Fri Feb 8 16:36:48 EST 2013

Hello Mike,

There is something strange for me in your config.

- how did you configure it that the "switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q"
appears under PO1 interface, but not under physical ones?

- under the show output, you have Gi6/7     SA, that A specify Active, but
you did configure there passive, so something is wrong.

Cheers,
Rain