[c-nsp] 802.1Q-in-Q VLAN Tag Termination on 7600/6500 OSN modules

Mattias Gyllenvarg Mattias.Gyllenvarg at Bredband2.se
Thu Feb 28 04:48:01 EST 2013

Yes and No

You can do better.

But you need to learn about EVC and EFP.

They can basically do whatever you can think of with tags and the attach
that too a "SVI" (evc in nextgeneration gear).

So, say you want too do a ip unnumbered setup. you just point individual
tags on individial interfaces too a common EVC. Your gonna love it when you
get your head around it.