[c-nsp] cisco pxe boot support

Randy randy_94108 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 19:12:19 EST 2013

Well, for one thing, your pxe-boot server has to have DHCP enabled(and scopes set up correctly) so it can respond appropriaterly when a DHCP/bootp request comes in from client(your cisco) (udp 68 to udp 67): broadcast on same-segment.

ip-helper-addr on relevant int. is *relevant* only when you need to sent 'em unicast.
( for unicast, service-dhcp has to be enabled on router for relay-agent functionality to work)

hth,
./Randy