[c-nsp] nexus 7k force FTP source interface ?

Jeffrey G. Fitzwater jfitz at Princeton.EDU
Wed Jan 30 09:44:55 EST 2013

I am trying to FTP xfer config file to server, which we have configured to only allow the nexus loopback0 as SRC IP, but xfer fails because SRC is one of the L3 VLAN IPs NOT loopback0.
How can I force FTP to use a certain IP interface, specifically from management loopback?

So far I see no way to force FTP source.

If I use TFTP I can set the source but I do not want to use TFTP.

Thanks for any help.

Jeff Fitzwater
OIT Network Systems
Princeton University