[c-nsp] IOS XR and router rib rump always-replicate

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Mon Jul 8 03:49:50 EDT 2013

>> Oh by the way does anybody know when the mLDP is going to be supported
>> on ME3600 please?

>Which mLDP? Full NG-MVPN mLDP or normal MDT-based mLDP?

Yes I'm interested in the full blown NG-MVPN with x-PMSI MP2MP/P2MP MLDP
with BGP-AD, though right now I'd be thankful for any mLDP support, but for
that I guess I'd have to wait about a year or so.
And I hope the -CX platform is going to able to forward m-cast or use
port-channels in the meantime.

Glad to hear you're joining the fierce circus of ME-3600 :)

adam