[c-nsp] asr 9922 2 x 100 GIGE Module. Ingress QoS Pre-classification

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 22:11:10 EDT 2013

http://tinyurl.com/n3qoq55

Ingress Queuing is only supported on the 24x10GE module, none of the 100GE
or 36x10GE modules (either -SE or -TR) support it.

Ingress queueing is not something a lot of hardware supports.  The 2x100GE
module uses a separate ingress NP and egress NP, but the amount of memory
needed to queue packets coming in at 100Gbps for even a small amount of
time is enormous.  I would check with the account team but I would be
surprised if the linecards ever supported it.

Phil