[c-nsp] IOS XR and router rib rump always-replicate

Mattias Gyllenvarg Mattias.Gyllenvarg at Bredband2.se
Wed Mar 6 01:25:39 EST 2013

About that, Oliver, is multicast-BGP production ready in IOS ans IOS XR.
Specifically ASR9k, 7606 Sup720, ME3600X and 3560/3750?

Whould be nice too remove PIM from the core, just as Gert says limited use
= limited support.