[c-nsp] access switch that supports per-vlan shaping

Christopher Hunt dharmachris at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 18:04:21 EDT 2013

I'm purchasing some ME-3600x switches to be the LSR/PE on L2 and L3 VPNs
but I need some good access-layer switches for single-homed sites, however,
to hang off the 3600Xs.  The switches need to be able to do per-vlan
shaping on the upstream port so we can support 30mbps for customerA, 15mbps
for customerB etc.  Policing is not cutting it as many customers are
baffled by the need to do their own shaping. Anyone have any suggestions?
 I was thinking of the ME-3750 but those are EoL now.

cheers,
-Chris