[c-nsp] ME-3600 Can't see ip pim vrf neighbor

PlaWanSai pws_admin at thaicpe.com
Thu May 23 02:38:16 EDT 2013

I try to run Multicast VPN on the ME-3600 back-to-back with the 7609. It
does not see pim neighbor. I tested on 15.1(2)EY4, 15.3(1)S and 15.3(2)S IOS
version. I used this configuration between 7609 is work.

test-co3600#sho ip pim vrf IPTV-M nei

PIM Neighbor Table

Mode: B - Bidir Capable, DR - Designated Router, N - Default DR Priority,

      P - Proxy Capable, S - State Refresh Capable, G - GenID Capable

Neighbor          Interface                Uptime/Expires    Ver   DR

Address                                                            Prio/Mode

test-co3600#

Thank you very much.