[c-nsp] ME3600 QoS

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Wed Oct 2 12:59:03 EDT 2013

Hi Adam and Darren,
Which software release you are using? EFP Link Bundling QOS is on the roadmap. I'll get back to you on the exact release.

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager
Service Provider Access Group
waris at cisco.com<mailto:waris at cisco.com>
Phone: +1 408 853 6682
Mobile: +1 408 835 1389

CCIE - 19901

<http://www.cisco.com/>

[Think before you print.] Think before you print.

For corporate legal information go to: