[c-nsp] ME3600 QoS

Darren O'Connor darrenoc at outlook.com
Wed Oct 2 13:48:03 EDT 2013

I was using 15.2 but now got 15.3 installed on my lab box

Thanks
Darren
http://www.mellowd.co.uk/ccie

From: waris at cisco.com
To: adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk; darrenoc at outlook.com; nick at fluency.net.uk; cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] ME3600 QoS
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 16:59:03 +0000

Hi Adam and Darren,
Which software release you are using? EFP Link Bundling QOS is on the roadmap. I'll get back to you on the exact release.

Best Regards,

Waris Sagheer

Technical Marketing Manager

Service Provider Access Group

waris at cisco.com

Phone: +1 408 853 6682

Mobile: +1 408 835 1389

CCIE - 19901

 Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
 please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.

For corporate legal information go to: