[c-nsp] Two HUBS-Location Specific Spokes-Redundant to each other-II

Vasu Varma ypkcar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 01:18:42 EDT 2013

Hi Team,

I have a requirement in such a way that there are two HUB's, (for exmple :
one in Newyork and other in LOS Angeles). The spoke locations will access
the HUB location whichever is closer geographically or for that matter its
up to the customer to decide which spoke should access which HUB and the
other acts as the backup for that particular site.

If both the HUB's injects default route into the cloud, how can I configure
the iBGP attributes to select the preferred path.

Our's is a MPLS cloud with multiple customers sharing the same Infra.

Can someone assist me with the solution approach and most importantly the
changes that I need to do in my network.

Regards
Yaswanth