[c-nsp] Spantree .1Q packets received on non-trunk port.

Lee Starnes lee.t.starnes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 21:34:37 EDT 2014

Thanks Mike.

That took care of the problem, but still not sure why I would have to set
the port up as a trunk port when the handoff is an access port. When the
carrier tested the port, they tested it as an access port and then tried to
test it as a trunk port and their test set failed when in trunk mode. Very
odd.

Anyway, thanks again.