[c-nsp] N7K, SUP1, M1/M2/F2E, 6.2(10)

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 17:21:16 EST 2014

My experience would match yours. Most of the time it seems that whatever
code path was taken by the misprogrammed route stays that way and the only
way to fix it is to reset the logic from scratch (until whatever triggered
it happens again). If you are lucky the code path isn't stuck and it was
just bad timing for the one update.