[c-nsp] 6500 HSRP unicast flooding

John Kougoulos john.kougoulos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:55:22 EST 2014

The interesting thing, is that SOME macs are learned and some are not.
 Increasing the mac aging helped quite a bit, but there's still a problem.

> I'm curious if my copp default is limiting ARP.
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/nsp/125236

I don't know if copp would prevent the switch from putting the address in
the mac table. However, you could do a clear arp on core2 and see if the
specific mac is learned and then see how long it stays in the table.

If you restore the mac aging time to default but change the arp timeout on
the SVIs to 5 minutes does it behave better?