[c-nsp] Cisco 3750G-48TS-E IOS issue

Jeremy Bresley brez at brezworks.com
Mon Jan 20 19:04:03 EST 2014

On 1/20/2014 5:58 PM, Renelson Panosky wrote:
> We  accidently pushed the wrong IOS in this switch.  How can we assign IP
> address to it in Rommon mode.  from switch:
>
> here is what we see this switch on:
>
> File "flash:/c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-53.SE1.bin" uncompressed and
> installed, entry point: 0x3000

You don't.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps628/products_tech_note09186a0080169696.shtml

Xmodem time...  I would suggest setting your console speed to as fast as
possible, and using the oldest image you can find on CCO to get it back
online as the old 12.2(35)SE images tend to be quite a bit smaller than
the 12.2(55)SE or 15.0(2)SE images.  Plan on it taking at least an hour
for the download.

Jeremy "TheBrez" Bresley
brez at brezworks.com