[c-nsp] Re ASR9000 Multicast over P2MP TE tunnels

Catalin Petrescu cpmarvin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 04:47:14 EDT 2014

Hi,

I think you are referring to this test
http://www.eantc.de/fileadmin/eantc/downloads/events/2011-2015/MPLSEWC2013/EANTC-MPLSEWC2013-WhitePaper-5.1.pdf
 , page 12 goes into detail about the issues and fixes. For 1st problem
this is fixed on jnp with mvpn-iana-rt-import. Need to load up the lab
again to look into second one.

The paper doesn't say what version they are running on asr as per cisco
documentation only static configuration is available thus only S-PMSI is
advertised at least in 4.3.2.

Regards,

Catalin Petrescu