[c-nsp] Cisco 7600 pseudowire ping

Ivan cisco-nsp at itpro.co.nz
Sat Jul 19 07:47:02 EDT 2014

I have found that mpls pseudowire pings to some 7600s running 15.2(4)S4a
go missing - I see about 95/100 success rate.  On other devices with
older software I have no loss.  The problem is not seen if the ping
interval is increased to 100ms.  Also pinging over the VC shows no loss.

Given the above I suspect some rate-limiting may be taking place.  I am
hoping someone will be able to confirm and ideally share some commands
that show come counters for the drops as so far I have had no success.

c7600s72033-advipservicesk9-mz.152-4.S4a.bin
WS-X6704-10GE
WS-SUP720-3BXL

Thanks

Ivan