[c-nsp] Question for TAC

Lukas Tribus luky-37 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 06:32:01 EDT 2015

> This is why I'm always screaming at my Account team to get involved in
> critical cases.
>
> Although, truth be told, this works better for me with Juniper than with
> Cisco. Juniper are much more flexible, and my Juniper SE will work with
> the JTAC engineer as well as the product BU to get me a solution.
>
> Cisco's processes are so tight, they really can't do what Juniper can do
> here. Knowing the Cisco BU head can help, but not always...

My impression is that the SE can do very much internally, but wont
unless there is a really huge business impact, at least when the
BU does agree that its a bug (ES images for production deployment
with TAC support, for example).

Things are different when the BU simply doesn't care about your
business case (its not a bug, its a feature), of course.

Lukas