[c-nsp] BGP doesn't advertise prefixes

Adam Vitkovsky Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
Thu Apr 30 18:38:58 EDT 2015

Hi Samol,

Alright the config seems ok so I think now's the time to simplify things a bit.
Can you get a rid of all the config and just try to push that one prefix across to see if it works with just a simplest config possible?
Then try to build the config backwards by adding more and more elements to it to possibly see what the culprit is.
If possible try to reset the peer every time you add an element to make sure the prefix gets advertised even after a peer reset.

adam