[c-nsp] Non Cisco SFP

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Mon Feb 2 14:21:13 EST 2015

On 2/Feb/15 19:24, Aaron wrote:
> As previously mentioned , hidden IOS command "service unsupported-transceiver"...it is global, not interface level... and for IOS XR I use, interface level, "transceiver permit pid all"

I have "service unsupported-transceiver" in IOS XR and it works with no
issues.

What is interesting, though, is that these were Cisco optics that
required this command. You can imagine how long it took us to fix that
knowing well these were shipped by Cisco from the factory, and weren't
3rd party :-).

Mark.