[c-nsp] Community tagged route, redistributed to RR, but OSPF "learnt" route takes precedence(So RIB failure)

Pete Templin petelists at templin.org
Fri Jan 30 14:41:01 EST 2015

To the best of my knowledge, there's a completely independent "BGP RIB",
where all BGP routes go to live/die. Therefore, RIB failure doesn't
prevent propagation.

Does the RR consider this path its best path for this route? If not, it
won't reflect it. Otherwise, I'd verify that you have reflection
configured as intended, and that you don't have an outbound route map
that might be discarding the route.