[c-nsp] ios vs ios-xe: interrface config rate-limit

Andrew Jones aj at jonesy.com.au
Thu Jul 9 20:32:28 EDT 2015

Hi Mike,
You can apply a policy map (which contains a shaper or rate-limiter) in
each direction:
Cisco-AVPair += ip:sub-qos-policy-in=10Mbps-rate-limit
Cisco-AVPair += ip:sub-qos-policy-out=10Mbps-rate-limit

policy-map 10Mbps-rate-limit
  class class-default
   police 10240000 1920000 3840000 conform-action transmit
exceed-action drop

Hope that's useful,
Andrew